It’s time for another round of top quality meats in our area by Zaycon Foods, have you tried them out yet? If not, you should definitely do so now – call your friends to see if they want to go in with you or donate the portion you may not use to your local charity!
My family’s friendship with Zaycon Foods began in November 2010, over boneless whole chicken breasts, and let me tell you, I was shocked, surprised and SUPER happy with my decision to give them a try and have been pimping them out ever since!
- LFTB Free
- Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight–see note below)
- No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
- Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
- Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues
- USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat
- [NOTE: This product is an approximate weight. Some cases will weigh slightly less than 40 lbs. Customers receiving cases less than 40 lbs will receive an exact credit representing this difference in their ZF account.] SOURCE
The Zaycon team is so efficient, you don’t even have to get out of you car or truck to pick up your purchases, they walk up with your order, put it where you ask and off you go to seal seal seal.
Cypress, Texas area pick up is Tuesday, August 6th! [Orders must be placed by 8/5/13, or before it is sold out]
- 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef $3.49 /lb [40 # units, $139.60/unit]
Check out Zaycon Foods here. I bet there is an event close to you, they are expanding their reach as the word keeps spreading about their products.