Time again to pull out your inner ninja – The Crazy Fun Adventure run is BACK and will be held on Saturday, April 21, 2012 in beautiful Austin, Texas on Walter E Long Park. The course approximately three miles and is comprised of various obstacles based on the themes of: water, strength, speed, ropes, maze and balance.
Although you can complete on your own, it is recommended to gather a group of your girls [this is a woman's ONLY event] an bask in the glory of your obstacle awesomeness. Team building? Relationship building? Memory Making? Indeed!
Participants will receive:
- 100% Cotton Commemorative T-shirt
- Drawstring back pack filled with great products from our sponsors
- Chance to win many prizes at our sponsors’ after party contests
- $50(Today – March 21st)
- $60(March 22 – April 4th)
- $70(April 7 - packet pick up April 19th)
- NOTE: There will not be race day registration this year.
I really want to participate this year, it sounds like so much fun and it is for a great cause! However, this race happens to be the same weekend of the Houston Avon Walk for Breast Cancer [Donate Here] AND the Houston to Austin MS 150 [Donate Here]. So far I am 0 and 2 for the Shape Diva Dash, I will make it one year, will you be on my team?
OH, PS – Anybody with a Bib number is eligible to win a five night trip for two to the Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort in Puerto Rico, including breakfast at Marbella restaurant. I can dig that!