- Eating breakfast every morning has been amazing. I have felt more active and alert every day. I happened to miss breakfast twice last week for ridiculous reasons, I’m sure. Boy, those days were not pretty and I really regretted not being smart and taking the time to make a bowl of Special K.
- Hmmm, still just snacking on fresh fruits and veggies mostly… Any good ideas for incorporating into easy dishes?
- Ode to my car, somebody put a curse [I have my suspicions] on that 10 year old girl and she had to be admitted to the hospital and go under the knife for a transmission transplant. She is good now, but there’s to the snowball this month. We are staying positive, I have only been to the grocery store three times this month and therefore have saved LOTS of cash, eating from the stockpile at the moment.
- B and I started working out in the morning to P90X, it is pretty insane, but we are surviving… we are definately sleeping better at night!
- B + C volleyed until it started raining a couple weekends back and then duked it out on Mario Cart Wii; it is so funny how they are both so competitive and so intense. Like Father, Like Daughter!
- Sweetgum Way is up and running and my tiles were posted on their feature page on January 18, that was REALLY exciting!
I should have added another item to the list:
- Live on the edge. Case and Point: Order sopapillas FIRST at your birthday dinner and you will be amazed at the looks the kids and adults give you… High Fives all around!
Have you make/kept any of your resolutions one month into the new year? I hope so, let this be your encouragement to keep on keeping on, YOU CAN DO IT!